Category:Church of the Sacred Heart, Carndonagh
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 40805018
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: The Church of the Sacred Heart in the Diocese of Derry was built in 1942–1945 under the direction of the architect Ralph Byrne (1877–1946) in the neo-Romanesque style, using coursed squared Wicklow granite. See Alistair Rowan: The Buildings of Ireland: North West Ulster, ISBN 0-300-09667-4, p. 165, DIA entry, and history page of the parish.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Church of the Sacred Heart, Carndonagh"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Carndonagh Church of the Sacred Heart E 2014 09 11.jpg 3,274 × 1,837; 3.65 MB
- RC Church, Carndonagh - geograph.org.uk - 1335864.jpg 479 × 640; 75 KB
- Scared Heart RC Church, Carndonagh - geograph.org.uk - 1381211.jpg 640 × 479; 61 KB