Category:City Hall (Williamsport, Pennsylvania)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The historic building at 245 West 4th Street between Government Place and West Street in Williamsport, Pennsylvania was built in 1888-91 as a United States Post Office, and was designed by William A. Freret, head of the U.S. Treasury Department's Office of the Supervising Architect. It is now the Williamsport City Hall but is listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) as a post office.
government building in Williamsport, Pennsylvania
|Instance of||city hall|
|Location||Williamsport, United States of America|
Media in category "City Hall (Williamsport, Pennsylvania)"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- City Hall Williamsport Pennsylvania.JPG 1,237 × 1,110; 193 KB
- Former USPO now City Hall Williamsport entrance.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.42 MB
- Former USPO now City Hall Williamsport from north.jpg 2,262 × 2,521; 1.27 MB
- Former USPO now City Hall Williamsport from northwest.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.03 MB
- U.S. Post Office, Williamsport, Pennsylvania (71205).jpg 3,283 × 2,094; 2.79 MB
- Williamsport Pennsylvania City Hall.jpg 2,899 × 2,411; 5.13 MB
- Williamsport pre 1921 postcard7.jpg 698 × 605; 578 KB