From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Claymont Court (also known as the Claymont) is a Georgian style brick mansion, the grandest of several built near Charles Town in the U.S. state of West Virginia for members of the Washington family. The current house was built in 1840 by Bushrod Corbin Washington, grand-nephew of George Washington, to replace a house that was originally built in 1820, but burned in 1838. Claymont Court was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on July 25, 1973.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Claymont Court"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- Claymont Court cropped.jpg 234 KB
- Claymont court.jpg 112 KB
- Claymont Dependencies.jpg 1.94 MB
- Claymont Dining Room.jpg 1.91 MB
- Claymont Foyer.jpg 2.33 MB
- Claymont from Rear Lawn.jpg 1.6 MB
- Claymont Haunted.jpg 2.05 MB
- Claymont Help Stairs.jpg 2.26 MB
- Claymont Kitchen.jpg 1.83 MB
- Claymont Library.jpg 2.1 MB
- Claymont Parlor.jpg 1.82 MB
- Claymont Bedrooms.jpg 1.82 MB
- Claymont Haunted 2.jpg 1.93 MB
- Claymont Butterfly.jpg 2.84 MB
- Claymont Retrofit.jpg 1.8 MB