Category:Clos des Coutures

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Ancien portail du clos des Coutures, terrain appartenant à l'abbaye aux Dames, construit en 1625 au 11 avenue Georges Clémenceau à Caen (Calvados)

This building is inscrit au titre des Monuments Historiques. It is indexed in the Base Mérimée, a database of architectural heritage maintained by the French Ministry of Culture, under the reference PA00111128.


brezhoneg | català | Deutsch | Ελληνικά | English | español | euskara | suomi | français | magyar | italiano | 日本語 | македонски | Nederlands | português | português do Brasil | română | русский | українська | 中文 | +/−
Object location 49° 11′ 16.49″ N, 0° 21′ 15.31″ W View this and other nearby images on: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "Clos des Coutures"

The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.