Category:Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph (Brooklyn)
The Co-cathedral of St. Joseph of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn, located at 856 Pacific Street between Vanderbilt and Underhill Avenues in the Prospect Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn]], New York City, was built in 1912 in the Spanish Colonial style, replacing a previous church built in 1861. The parish was founded in 1850. On February 14, 2013 Pope Benedict XVI approved having church designated as the diocesan co-cathedral, as the Cathedral Basilica of St. James, is too small to hold diocesan liturgies. The church's rectory was built c.1860 inthe Neoclassical style.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph (Brooklyn)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph - Brooklyn 01.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 5.25 MB
- Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph - Brooklyn 02.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 5.9 MB
- Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph - Brooklyn 03.jpg 4,608 × 3,456; 3.68 MB
- Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph 856 Pacific Street.jpg 2,279 × 3,194; 1.9 MB
- Co-Cathedral of St. Joseph Rectory.jpg 2,315 × 2,202; 1.71 MB
- Joseph RCC 856 Pacific St jeh.jpg 2,399 × 3,602; 1.58 MB