Category:Coats of arms of Lithuania
Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to the Republic of Lithuania Law on Copyright and Related Rights (passed on May 18, 1999 and amended 2010) Chapter II, Section 1, Article 5, case 3: "Copyright shall not apply to official State symbols and insignia (flags, coat-of-arms, anthems, banknote designs, and other State symbols and insignia) the protection of which is regulated by other legal acts." Hence it is assumed that this image has been released into the public domain. However, in some instances the use of this image might be regulated by other laws.
|NO WIKIDATA ID FOUND!|
Create new Wikidata item
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Historical coat of arms of Lithuania (3 C, 16 F)
- ► Academic coats of arms of Lithuania (1 C)
- ► Coats of arms of districts of Lithuania (22 F)
- ► Ecclesiastical heraldry of Lithuania (2 C)
- ► Coats of arms of families of Lithuania (4 C, 10 F)
- ► Historical coats of arms of Lithuania (2 C, 6 F)
- ► Military insignia of Lithuania (2 C, 16 F)
- ► Reliefs of coats of arms in Lithuania (25 F)
- ► Unicorns in coats of arms of Lithuania (10 F)
- ► Vytis (3 C, 59 F)
Media in category "Coats of arms of Lithuania"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Insignia of Šaulių sąjunga.svg 512 × 719; 372 KB
- Lietuvos SAM logo.svg 512 × 99; 49 KB
- Lietuvos ZUM logo.svg 512 × 391; 72 KB
- Parade belt of an officer of the Lithuanian Army, decorated with Žaltys ornaments.jpg 3,264 × 1,840; 757 KB