Category:Collège des Quatre-Nations

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
English: The Collège des Quatre-Nations was constructed (1662–1688) to the designs of the French architect Louis Le Vau. At the time of the French Revolution, the building became first a prison, then the headquarters of the Comité de Salut Public, and finally in 1805 was given to the Institut de France.