The Colony Club in Manhattan, New York City is a private women-only social club founded in 1903. The first club in New York City established by and for women, it was modeled on similar clubs for men. The club has had two clubhouses. The first, at 120 Madison Avenue, between East 30th and East 31st Streets, was designed by Stanford White, and was used by the club until 1916. It now houses the American Academy of Dramatic Arts. The second clubhouse, at 564 Park Avenue at 62nd Street, was designed by Delano & Aldrich.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Colony Club"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.