Category:Columbia (ship, 2001)
- The COLUMBIA, a nearly full-scale recreation of an early 20th-century steam-powered ocean liner. The liner was chosen as a representation of iconic steam liners such as the Titanic. The ship's funnels are painted in the Cunard's Line color, and is similar in appearance to the Queen Mary. It was designed to take visitors to the park from 'New York Harbor' to 'Mediterranean Harbor', two locations in Tokyo DisneySea.
- To make it more like a 20th century passenger ship, the ship is towed by a small steam tug before departure. The ship houses a restaurant and serves as the backdrop for live stage shows on the Dockside Stage. Inside, period atmosphere is provided by a music from a grand piano.
Media in category "Columbia (ship, 2001)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Columbia at DisneySea.JPG 4,896 × 3,672; 3.93 MB
- Maihama, Urayasu, Chiba Prefecture 279-0031, Japan - panoramio - jetsun (58).jpg 1,296 × 1,936; 551 KB
- SS Columbia at Tokyo DisneySea 2.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 633 KB
- SS Columbia at Tokyo DisneySea.jpg 1,697 × 892; 278 KB
- ＳＳコロンビア号 - panoramio.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.48 MB