Category:Columbia Hospital for Women
The Columbia Hospital for Women was converted into condominums (the "Columbia Residences") around 2005. It is located at 2425 L Street NW (near Pennsylvania Avenue and 25th Street), Washington, D.C. At some point before the hospital moved here in 1870, this was the site of the British Legation.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Media in category "Columbia Hospital for Women"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.