From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Columbus is a city in and the county seat of Muscogee County, Georgia, United States, with which it is consolidated. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 189,885. It is the principal city of the Columbus, which, in 2009, had an estimated population of 292,795. It joins with the Auburn to form the Columbus, Georgia-Auburn, Alabama Combined Statistical Area, which, in 2009, had an estimated population of 450,467. It is the third largest city and fourth largest metropolitan area in the state, and also the 123rd largest city in the United States.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Columbus, Georgia"
The following 54 files are in this category, out of 54 total.
- Chattahoochee River Walk.JPG 3.7 MB
- Columbus historic.jpg 125 KB
- Columbus Plaque.JPG 4.89 MB
- Downtown csg.jpg 111 KB
- George W. Ashburn.jpg 7.27 MB
- Golden Park.jpg 24 KB
- Mott House memorial.jpg 1.37 MB
- Old City Cemetery Cherub.jpg 603 KB
- Old City Cemetery.jpg 597 KB
- Rhinos-Open Mic-02.PNG 1.5 MB
- Roadside advertising.jpg 276 KB
- Will Dockery poet.jpg 65 KB
- WYBU.png 7 KB
- African-americans-wwii-002.jpg 1.89 MB