English: Comberbach is a civil parish and small village in the unitary authority of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire, England, located between Northwich and Warrington. The village sports a new Memorial Hall (part Lottery Funded), a Bowling Club, two pubs - the Spinner and Burgamot, and the Drum and Monkey, and a post office/village shop. There is also a county primary school, and a Methodist chapel. One notable feature is a fabulous old-fashioned red phone box.
Media in category "Comberbach"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cogshall Hall Geograph-4070915-by-Norman-Caesar.jpg 1,000 × 750; 194 KB
- Comberbach - Houghlane Farm.jpg 640 × 428; 112 KB
- View towards Marston from Comberbach - panoramio.jpg 1,024 × 354; 202 KB
- Vr comberbach.png 591 × 443; 63 KB
- Budworth Mere - geograph.org.uk - 399423.jpg 640 × 480; 100 KB
- Reed Beds Budworth Mere - geograph.org.uk - 338156.jpg 640 × 375; 103 KB
- Senna Green, Comberbach - geograph.org.uk - 147959.jpg 640 × 480; 140 KB