From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A Commissioners' church is an Anglican church built with money voted by Parliament as a result of the Church Building Act 1818, and subsequent related Acts. Other titles for these churches are "Waterloo Churches" and "Million Act Churches".
This category has the following 49 subcategories, out of 49 total.
- ► Holy Trinity Church (Dilton Marsh) (7 F)
- ► St George's Church, Hyde (12 F)
- ► Holy Trinity Church, Kingswood (4 F)
- ► St Paul's Church, Macclesfield (3 F)
- ► St Michael and All Angels, Pelsall (4 F)
- ► St George's Church, Ramsgate (11 F)
- ► Commissioners' churches in Yorkshire (49 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Commissioners' churches"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.