Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A concerto is a musical composition, whose characteristics have changed over time. In the 17th century, "sacred works for voices and orchestra were typically called concertos that we know as cantatas." However, in recent centuries and up to the present, a concerto is a mostly instrumental musical work usually composed in three parts or movements, in which (usually) one or two solo instruments are playing together with an orchestra or concert band.
musical composition usually in three parts
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Audio files of concertos (3 C, 44 F)
- Sheet music of concertos (1 C, 55 F)
- Bassoon Concerto, K. 191 (4 F)
- Concertos by Johann Sebastian Bach (8 C, 4 F)
- Concierto de Aranjuez (1 F)
- Flautino concerto RV 443 (4 F)
- Flute concertos (1 C, 6 F)
- Klarinettenkonzert A-Dur (1 C, 8 F)
- Piano concertos (11 C, 32 F)
- Violin concertos (8 C, 14 F)
Media in category "Concertos"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Orquestra sinfônica no Campo de São Cristóvão.jpg 3,024 × 2,184; 1.32 MB
- Rubinstein Anton - Concerto Piano n°4.png 579 × 939; 616 KB
- Rubinstein Anton - Concerto Violon.jpg 588 × 892; 167 KB
- The Trumpet Sounds of Carole Reinhart Record Label 2.gif 901 × 900; 240 KB
- Urauffuehrung Concerto.jpg 4,032 × 2,328; 2.32 MB