Category:Concessions in Tianjin
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Concessions in Tianjin were concession territories ceded by the Chinese imperial Qing Dynasty to the "great powers" in Tianjin between 1860 and 1945 (to the Russian Empire, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, Austria-Hungary, the Empire of Japan, Belgium and France).
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Austro-Hungarian concession in Tianjin (1 C, 8 F)
- ► British concession in Tianjin (11 C, 80 F)
- ► French concession in Tianjin (10 C, 42 F)
- ► German concession in Tianjin (1 C, 1 P, 21 F)
- ► Italian concession in Tianjin (2 C, 43 F)
- ► Japanese concessions in Tianjin (2 C, 8 F)
- ► Russian Consulate, Tianjin (3 F)
Pages in category "Concessions in Tianjin"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Concessions in Tianjin"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.