Category:Confidence (tugboat, 1988)
- 1988 Built by Delta Shipyard, Sliedrecht
- Twin-screw vessel of 15.75m and 730bhp
- GRT 39gt
- Built as tug-workboat the GRAY ECHO in 1983
- Sold to Cattewater Harbour Commissioners of Plymouth Renamed: PLYM ECHO, became surplus to requirements following the delivery of the new tug Prince Rock
- Sold to Coleraine Harbour Commissioners and renamed CONFIDENCE., The tug will be used mainly for maintenance dredging with a towed plough.
Media in category "Confidence (tugboat, 1988)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- "Confidence", Portrush harbour - geograph.org.uk - 1373504.jpg 640 × 479; 49 KB
- Confidence leaving the harbour - geograph.org.uk - 1373513.jpg 640 × 479; 77 KB
- Dredging the Barmouth - geograph.org.uk - 559455.jpg 640 × 427; 63 KB
- MV Confidence in Portrush harbout - geograph.org.uk - 1373509.jpg 640 × 479; 63 KB