Category:Congregation Emunath Israel (Manhattan)
Congregation Emunath Israel at 236 West 23rd Street between Seventh and Eighth Avenues in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in the 1860s as the Third Reformed Presbyterian Church and remodeled by John Correja in 1878. The Emunath Israel ("Faith of Israel") Congregation, which was founded in 1865, took over the building in 1920. (Source: From Abyssinian to Zion (2004)) The building stands next ot the Chelsea Hotel.
Media in category "Congregation Emunath Israel (Manhattan)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.