Category:Conradin of Sicily
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Italiano: Corradino di Svevia
English: Conrad or Conradin (also called Conrad the Younger, Conradin the Boy, Conrad V, German Konradin or Konrad V, or Konrad der Jüngere) (March 25, 1252 – October 29, 1268), duke of Swabia, king of Jerusalem (as Conrad III), and King of Sicily 1254–1258, 1268, son of the German king Conrad IV, and of Elisabeth of Bavaria, daughter of Otto II of Bavaria, Duke of Bavaria.
Duke of Swabia, King of Jerusalem and King of Sicily (1252-1268)
|Date of birth||25 March 1252|
|Date of death||29 October 1268|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Battle of Tagliacozzo (9 F)
- Dedications to Conradin of Sicily (5 C, 8 F)
- Jacob Paul von Gundling/Konrad IV., Wilhelm (2 P, 42 F)
- Tomb of Conradin of Sicily (9 F)
Pages in category "Conradin of Sicily"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Conradin of Sicily"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Germania, 1882 "Suplicio de Conradino de Hohenstaufen". (4359110968).jpg 2,640 × 3,798; 2.54 MB
- King Conradin the Younger, from Codex Manesse, 14th century (21944945384).jpg 6,000 × 8,013; 17.25 MB
- Konradin (Cropped).jpg 301 × 301; 78 KB