Constitution Gardens is a public park in Washington, D.C., covering the area between Constitution Avenue and the Reflecting Pool west of the Washington Monument (north of West Potomac Park). It is not officially a part of the National Mall, although it is popularly considered as such. It was created in 1970 after the old Main Navy and Munitions buildings were demolished.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Constitution Gardens"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- 56SignersPlaque.JPG 4.29 MB
- 56SignersView.JPG 3.7 MB
- MLK Memorial map.jpeg 826 KB
- CloseUpConstitutionNames.JPG 4.99 MB
- Constitution Garden WDC.JPG 2.03 MB
- Constitution gardens.jpg 2.29 MB
- Constitution gardens1.jpg 1.15 MB
- Constitution gardens2.jpg 1.28 MB
- LincolnMemorialfromIsland.JPG 1.91 MB
- USA - Constitution Gardens.JPG 18.13 MB
- USA-Constitution Gardens.jpg 18.37 MB