Coonoor (Tamil : குன்னூர் )is a town and a municipality in the Nilgiris district in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is known for its production of Nilgiri tea. Recently it has experienced a growing networked economy and a significant influx of tourists. Coonoor is located at an altitude of 1,800 m above sea level, and is the second largest hill station in the Nilgiri hills. The verdant Coonoor is an ideal base for a number of trekking expeditions leading into the Nilgiris.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "Coonoor"
The following 21 files are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Brown Fish Owl.jpg 2.61 MB
- Catherine falls.jpg 12.01 MB
- Conoor-Nilgiris.jpg 1.02 MB
- Coonoor bazaar.jpg 753 KB
- Coonoor Suicide point.jpg 7.57 MB
- Coonoor-ooty-07 001.jpg 129 KB
- Coonoor.JPG 5.85 MB
- Coonoor62.jpg 798 KB
- Monkey on Fence.jpg 284 KB
- Rose bud (6027707280).jpg 935 KB
- St Catherine Falls.jpg 5.16 MB
- Tea plantations in Coonoor.jpg 11.29 MB
- Wellington village.Ooty.jpg 1,021 KB