From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: A corn crib or corncrib is a type of granary used to dry and store maize ("corn" in American English) in North America. It is sometimes also known as a cornhouse or corn house, though this term can refer to any granary for any cereal.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Corn cribs"
The following 43 files are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Corn crib corner view.jpg 6.15 MB
- Corn crib in Pinehurst, NC.jpg 3.08 MB
- Corn crib shed.jpg 6.36 MB
- Corn crib slant 8a02803v.jpg 116 KB
- Corn cribs.JPG 1.14 MB
- Corn cribs2.JPG 1.17 MB
- Corn cribs3.JPG 946 KB
- Cox-corn-crib-tn1.jpg 1.17 MB
- HdV Corncrib 20110626.jpg 126 KB
- Leaser Farm Corn Crib 01.JPG 2.6 MB
- McCarter-place-tn1.jpg 1.65 MB
- Scheune-in-Wiesentfels-02.JPG 1.54 MB
- Stover-Winger farm corn crib.JPG 4.21 MB