From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Coronado, also known as Coronado Island, is an affluent resort city located in San Diego County, California, 5.2 miles from downtown San Diego. Its population was 24,697 at the 2010 census. U.S. News and World Report lists Coronado as one of the most expensive places to reside in the United States. Coronado lies on a peninsula connected to the mainland by a 10-mile isthmus called the Silver Strand (locally, The Strand.) Locals sometimes call Coronado The Island or Coronado Island, and they denote the core living and business area as The Village.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Aerial photographs of Coronado, California (2 C, 21 F)
- ► Buildings in Coronado, California (2 C, 7 F)
- ► Military in Coronado, California (5 C, 1 F)
- ► People of Coronado, California (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Silver Strand State Beach (10 F)
- ► Transport in Coronado, California (3 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Coronado, California"
The following 57 files are in this category, out of 57 total.
- 20120711CraftFairs067 1.jpg 342 KB
- Beach rules (8280027368).jpg 2.29 MB
- CabrilloView.jpg 1.89 MB
- Coronado beach.jpg 152 KB
- Coronado Beach.JPG 954 KB
- Coronado California 2007.jpg 102 KB
- Coronado street clock.jpg 921 KB
- Foggy sunset in Coronado.jpg 107 KB
- NorthislandfromCNM.jpg 992 KB
- Pelican in Coronado.jpg 651 KB
- SwimmingpoolCoronado1915.jpg 401 KB