Category:Countess (ship, 1962)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built at: Dubuque Boat & Boiler Works, Dubuque IA
- Type: Excursion boat with fake paddlewheel
- Length: 25 m
- Wide: 5.9 m
- GT: 32
- Main engine: GM diesels 260 hp twin prop
- 1962 Named: LUELLA BELLE for Cal Harbor Excursions, Chicago Flag: United States
- 1973 Sold to Great River Packet Company, Monticello, IL Renamed: CITY OF NAUVOO
- 1975 Sold to Mon River Packet Company, Millsboro, PA Renamed: CITY OF CHAMPIONS
- 03.1982 Sold to Gateway Clipper Line, Pittsburgh, PA Renamed: GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP
- 2008 Renamed: COUNTESS
Media in category "Countess (ship, 1962)"
This category contains only the following file.