Category:Counties of the United States
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Forty-eight of the 50 states in the United States are divided into counties. Alaska is divided into boroughs and Louisiana into parishes.
U.S. state subdivision used by most states in the United States of America
|Subclass of||administrative territorial entity of a state of the United States,|
second-level administrative country subdivision,
county or county-equivalent
|Part of||state of the United States|
|Location||United States of America|
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Counties in the United States by decade (18 C, 1 P)
- ► Counties of Appalachia (1 C)
- ► County government in the United States (6 C, 1 F)
- ► Maps of counties of the United States (3 C, 32 F)
- ► County routes in the United States (2 C)