Category:Countries of Latin America
Countries of Latin America, for purposes of this category, are defined as the 20 “countries of the Americas in which Spanish, French or Portuguese (i.e., Latin-based or Romance languages), or their creoles are mainly spoken.”, and the 8 dependent territories (including Puerto Rico, dependant of the United States, and Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, dependant of France) that speak these languages.
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Argentina (19 C, 1 P, 425 F)
- Dominican Republic (18 C, 128 F)
- Guatemala (16 C, 1 P, 35 F)
- Mexico (19 C, 1 P, 4 F)
- Nicaragua (27 C, 1 P, 57 F)
- Uruguay (16 C, 1 P, 78 F)
- Venezuela (17 C, 1 P, 454 F)