Category:Countries of Latin America
Countries of Latin America, for purposes of this category, are defined as the 20 “countries of the Americas in which Spanish, French or Portuguese (i.e., Latin-based or Romance languages), or their creoles are mainly spoken.”, and the 8 dependent territories (including Puerto Rico, dependant of the United States, and Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, dependant of France) that speak these languages.
This category has the following 24 subcategories, out of 24 total.
- Argentina (22 C, 1 P, 266 F)
- Dominican Republic (18 C, 632 F)
- Guatemala (18 C, 1 P)
- Mexico (23 C, 1 P)
- Nicaragua (23 C, 1 P, 151 F)
- Uruguay (18 C, 1 P, 96 F)
- Venezuela (21 C, 1 P, 602 F)