Category:Court Friary

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. SL032-047001-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerDatabase record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: Court Friary, also called “Court Abbey”, was founded by John O'Hara as house for the Franciscan Third Order Regular in 1449. It was dissolved in 1588.