Category:Couvent de la rue des Fossés-Saint-Victor

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Couvent de la rue des Fossés-Saint-Victor was a convent of English Augustinian nuns established in 1638 in the rue des Fossés-Saint-Victor in Paris. In 1793 the convent was closed, the nuns were arrested and the monastic building was converted into a prison. The nuns were eventually released in 1795, but the convent had been already vandalized and destroyed by the Revolutionaries.

Media in category "Couvent de la rue des Fossés-Saint-Victor"

The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.