The Craighead-Jackson House is located at the corner of Hill Avenue and State Street (opposite Blount Mansion) in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Built by John Craighead in 1818, the house was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, and documented by the Historic American Buildings Survey (as the Dr. George Jackson House) in 1934.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Craighead-Jackson House"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.