From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Craigievar Castle is a L-plan tower house, built in the 17th century. It his 7 storey high. It is owned by the National Trust of Scotland. It is open to the public during summer.
Media in category "Craigievar Castle"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Craigievar castle 1991.jpg 131 KB
- Craigievar Castle approach.jpg 6.39 MB
- Craigievar Castle cloudy.jpg 1.38 MB
- Craigievar Castle in Autumn.jpg 11.79 MB
- Craigievar Castle.jpg 92 KB
- Craigievar-Castle 1.jpg 591 KB
- Craigievar-Castle 2.jpg 643 KB
- Craigievar-Castle 3.jpg 863 KB
- CraigievarCastle.jpg 9.64 MB