Category:Crescent Athletic Club House
St. Ann's School at 129 Pierrepont Street at the corner of Clinton Street in the Brooklyn Heights neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1906 as the clubhouse for the Crescent Athletic Club, and was designed by Frank Freeman. When the club closed in 1940, it was an office building until the school bought it in 1966. (Source: AIA Guide to NYC (5th ed.)) See also Category:Saint Ann's School (New York City)
Media in category "Crescent Athletic Club House"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.