Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Critical thinking is a type of reasonable, reflective thinking that is aimed at deciding what to believe or what to do. It is a way of deciding whether a claim is always true, sometimes true, partly true, or false. Critical thinking can be traced in Western thought to the Socratic method of Ancient Greece and in the East, to the Buddhist kalama sutta and Abhidharma. Critical thinking is an important component of most professions. It is a part of the formal education process and is increasingly significant as students progress through university to graduate education, although there is debate among educators about its precise meaning and scope.
the analysis of facts, with certain levels of rigor and problem-solving abilities, to form a judgment
|Part of||psychology terminology|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Critical thinking"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- De ongelovige Thomas heeft een punt.jpg 260 × 400; 76 KB
- Diego EOF Project.png 400 × 400; 157 KB
- Fake News Image.jpg 1,275 × 1,650; 276 KB
- Flanders SitP - Bart Coenen - 27102015.jpg 3,865 × 2,577; 1.88 MB
- Flanders SitP - Griet Vandermassen - 24092015.jpg 3,817 × 2,545; 1.46 MB
- Flanders SitP - Maarten Boudry - 17122015.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 1.8 MB
- Flanders SitP - Sebastien Valkenberg en Johan Braeckman - 29042016.jpg 3,705 × 2,471; 1.81 MB
- Flanders SitP - Tayson Peeters - 17122015.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 1.88 MB
- Guy Harrison First-Year-Experience Conference, San Diego.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 1,000 KB
- Guy P. Harrison First-Year-Experience Conference, San Diego.jpg 4,288 × 2,848; 800 KB
- Структура мислення.jpg 735 × 460; 53 KB
- Структура мышления.jpg 735 × 460; 61 KB