From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Croyde is a village on the west-facing coastline of North Devon. The village lies on the South West Coast Path near to Baggy Point, which is owned by the National Trust. It lies within the North Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Media in category "Croyde"
The following 72 files are in this category, out of 72 total.
- Croyde (7080791911).jpg 5.3 MB
- Croyde Bay (7080926659).jpg 2.33 MB
- Croyde Beach - panoramio.jpg 1.65 MB
- Croyde beach.jpg 93 KB
- Croyde.thatched.roof.arp.jpg 734 KB
- Roof.croyde.arp.750pix.jpg 117 KB
- Shell (6925695134).jpg 1.28 MB
- Surfers (7071772511).jpg 2.59 MB
- Surfing at Croyde, Devon.jpg 407 KB
- Two Flies (7080957493).jpg 2.17 MB