English: Croydon is a village and civil parish in South Cambridgeshire, England. It is south-west of Cambridge and immediately west of the A1198 road (the Roman Ermine Street). The population in 2001 was 221 people. The site of the deserted medieval village of Clopton is in Croydon parish, which was formerly known as Croydon-cum-Clopton.
Nederlands: Croydon is een dorp (village en civil parish) in het Engelse graafschap Cambridgeshire. Het dorp ligt in het district South Cambridgeshire en telt 221 inwoners.
village in the United Kingdom
|Location||South Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Croydon, Cambridgeshire"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Clopton Way looking towards Arrington - geograph.org.uk - 498036.jpg 640 × 480; 133 KB
- Downing House, Lower Road, Croydon, Cambs - geograph.org.uk - 219290.jpg 640 × 480; 294 KB
- Field beside Clopton Way - geograph.org.uk - 834432.jpg 640 × 480; 82 KB
- Fields beside a bridleway - geograph.org.uk - 834429.jpg 640 × 480; 63 KB
- No right of way - geograph.org.uk - 834436.jpg 640 × 480; 56 KB
- Trig point on Croydon Hill - geograph.org.uk - 926958.jpg 640 × 480; 156 KB
- The Queen Adelaide P.H., Croydon - geograph.org.uk - 541068.jpg 640 × 483; 97 KB