Category:Culture of the Gambia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also category: Society of the Gambia.
pattern of human activity and symbolism associated with Gambia and its people
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- Art of the Gambia (12 C, 1 F)
- Cemeteries in Gambia (1 C, 5 F)
- Clothing of the Gambia (5 C, 39 F)
- Dance of Gambia (1 C, 51 F)
- Ethnic groups in the Gambia (5 C)
- Events in the Gambia (6 C, 4 F)
- Languages of Gambia (6 C)
- Museums in the Gambia (5 C)
- Religion in the Gambia (7 C)
- Sacred places in Gambia (2 C)
- Sports in the Gambia (10 C, 4 F)
- Archaeology in the Gambia (1 C)
- Gambia in art (2 C)
- Cuisine of the Gambia (4 C, 15 F)
- Education in the Gambia (3 C, 2 F)
- Entertainment in Gambia (2 C)
- Furniture in the Gambia (3 C, 6 F)
- Konkoran (12 F)
- Leisure activities in Gambia (1 C)
- Literature of Gambia (2 C)
- Marriage in Gambia (3 F)
- Music of the Gambia (3 C, 32 F)
- Pronunciation of the Gambia (3 F)
- Works in the Gambia (1 C)
Media in category "Culture of the Gambia"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Man of a tribe in Gambia with sling weapon.jpg 1,167 × 1,600; 1.72 MB
- Weaving in Gambia.jpg 1,600 × 1,067; 1.74 MB