Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Cumberland Lodge is a house in Windsor Great Park located 3.5 miles south of Windsor Castle. The house was built by John Byfield, an army captain, in 1650 when Oliver Cromwell divided up and sold off lots in Windsor Great Park.
country house in Windsor Great Park
|Instance of||English country house|
|Location||Windsor Great Park, Berkshire, South East England, England, UK|
Media in category "Cumberland Lodge"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cumberland Lodge Pano.jpg 2,720 × 920; 2.78 MB
- Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park - geograph.org.uk - 122577.jpg 640 × 480; 252 KB
- Cumberland Lodge1.jpg 1,152 × 864; 251 KB
- Cumberland Lodge2.jpg 1,152 × 864; 201 KB
- Cumberland-lodge.jpg 600 × 400; 89 KB