Jump to navigation Jump to search
1920s multi-role combat aircraft
|Instance of||aircraft family|
|Subclass of||military aircraft|
|Service retirement|| |
English: this aircraft was assigned several designations in military service, including: O-1, O-11, O-39, F8C, OC, O2C, A-3, A-4, A-5 and A-6
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Curtiss XBT-4 (1 F)
- ► Curtiss F8C Helldiver (5 C)
- ► Curtiss XA-4 Falcon (1 F)
Media in category "Curtiss Falcon"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Curtiss Falcon Mailplane Le Document aéronautique March,1929.jpg 1,764 × 909; 383 KB
- Curtiss Falcon with Chieftain engine L'Aéronautique June,1928.jpg 1,016 × 1,187; 237 KB
- Ray Wagner Collection Photo (15900816480).jpg 600 × 475; 67 KB