Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Cwmavon (Welsh: Cwmafon; translation: river valley) is a small village located near the towns of Abersychan and Blaenavon in the county borough of Torfaen, Wales, within the historic boundaries of Monmouthshire.
hamlet in Torfaen in south east Wales
|Location||Torfaen, Gwent, Wales|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Cwmavon, Torfaen"
The following 9 files are in this category, out of 9 total.
- Cwmavon (Mon-Gwent) station site geograph-3163288-by-Ben-Brooksbank.jpg 2,204 × 1,447; 2.65 MB
- Easterly exit from Mynydd Garnclochdy - geograph.org.uk - 737983.jpg 638 × 475; 72 KB
- Hill pasture land - geograph.org.uk - 507017.jpg 640 × 480; 113 KB
- Horses graze on the valley bottom - geograph.org.uk - 471208.jpg 640 × 480; 109 KB
- Lower Little Beili Glas Farm - geograph.org.uk - 469956.jpg 640 × 480; 117 KB
- Spring by the hill road - geograph.org.uk - 507022.jpg 640 × 480; 104 KB