Category:D'Arsonval (ship, 1941)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Ansaldo Co., Genoa.
- Length: 77.2 m
- Breadth: 10.1 m
- Depth: 3.9 m
- Displacement 1715 tons
- A twin paying out-picking up machine was fitted forward, no aft facilities were provided. Two cable tanks with a capacity of 3355 cubic feet were installed.
- 1941 Named: GIASONE for the Italian Navy. Used for among other work for harbour defence and cable laying. Based at Genoa
- Taken over by the Germans when the Italians surrendered.
- Sunk in Marseilles harbour and refloated and refitted by the French PTT at the end of World War II. Renamed: D'ARSONVAL. Based at Brest.
- December 1964 sold for scrap.
Media in category "D'Arsonval (ship, 1941)"
This category contains only the following file.