From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: This category relates to images and illustrations released under a CC-BY licence by the DART project. Detection of Archaeological Residues using remote sensing Techniques (DART) was a three year, £815,000 Science and Heritage funded initiative led by the School of Computing at the University of Leeds. DART concluded in September 2013. The Science and Heritage programme is funded jointly by the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC) and the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC). To examine the complex problem of heritage detection DART has attracted a consortium consisting of 25 key heritage and industry organisations and academic consultants and researchers from the areas of computer vision, geophysics, remote sensing, knowledge engineering and soil science.
Media in category "DART"
The following 68 files are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Blackbody emission.svg 56 KB
- DART Measurements Plan.svg 668 KB
- FlashResPlan3D.svg 108 KB
- Mixed pixel.svg 32 KB
- Photon wavelength.svg 36 KB
- Pitch Roll and Yaw.svg 60 KB
- Radiometric Resolution.svg 5.02 MB
- RefractionExample.svg 53 KB
- Solar spectrum en.svg 49 KB
- Solar spectrum-ar.svg 57 KB
- Tiwnprobe Schematic.svg 102 KB