- Main Wikipedia article: Digital Light Processing
Digital Light Processing (DLP) is a display device based on of micro-electro-mechanical (MEMS) technology that uses a digital micromirror device. It is used in a variety of display applications from traditional static displays to interactive displays and also non-traditional embedded applications including medical, security, and industrial uses.
DLP technology was originally developed in 1987 by Dr. Larry Hornbeck of Texas Instruments, and the first DLP-based projector was introduced by Digital Projection Ltd in 1997. Both companies were awarded Emmy Awards in 1998.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "DLP"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Christie DLP.jpg 2.22 MB
- Christie Mirage 5000.jpg 77 KB
- DLP Black and White.gif 23 KB
- DLP Color wheel.gif 95 KB
- DLP Colorwheel IMG 5507.JPG 880 KB
- DLP Colorwheel IMG 5508.JPG 872 KB
- DLP projector.JPG 9.17 MB
- DLP rainbow effect.JPG 866 KB
- DLP.4zu3.180x180.jpg 140 KB
- DLPprojectorLiesegang.JPG 3.53 MB
- InFocus IN26plus.jpg 443 KB
- InFocus IN34.jpg 353 KB
- LiesegangDDV1111B2.JPG 5.01 MB
- Mitsubishi XD300U.jpg 466 KB
- Projektor eest.JPG 1.15 MB
- Projektor tagant.JPG 1.65 MB