From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Dacian bracelets are bracelets associated with the ancient peoples known as the Dacians, a particularly individualized branch of the Thracians. These bracelets were used as ornaments, currency, high rank insignia and votive offerings. Their ornamentations consist of many elaborate regionally distinct styles. Bracelets of various types were worn by Dacians, but the most characteristic piece of their jewelry was the large multi-spiral bracelets; engraved with palmettes towards the ends and terminating in the shape of an animal head, usually that of a snake. (→Dacian bracelets)
Română: Brățări dacice
Pages in category "Dacian bracelets"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Dacian bracelets"
The following 99 files are in this category, out of 99 total.
- Bratara Dacica 1.jpg 670 KB
- Bratara Dacica 2.jpg 660 KB
- Bratara Dacica 2aa.jpg 240 KB
- Bratara Dacica 3.jpg 564 KB
- Bratara Dacica 3aa.jpg 197 KB
- BrataraTezaurMNIR.JPG 1.39 MB
- Bratarile Dacice IMG 7303.JPG 3.45 MB
- Dacian bracelet 2007 3.jpg 2.9 MB
- Dacian Bracelet IMG 7402.JPG 2.64 MB
- Dacian bracelet.jpg 181 KB
- Dacian bracelets 2007.jpg 2.87 MB
- DacianBraceletdetails2011 2.JPG 4.42 MB
- Domanesti Bracelets.jpg 121 KB
- Tezaur MNIR IMG 7305.JPG 2.35 MB
- Tezaur MNIr IMG 7306.JPG 4.42 MB
- Tezaur MNIR IMG 7308.JPG 1.82 MB
- Tezaur MNIRIMG 7309.JPG 4.59 MB
- ThumbMNIRGoldArtefacts.JPG 3.52 MB