Category:Dacian tomb of Cugir
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Dacian tomb of Cugir was discovered in 1979 by the Romanian archaeologist Ion Horaţiu Crişan in Cugir, Alba County, Romania. It was the cremation tomb of a Dacian warrior/nobleman, dated 1st century BC and is located near the Dacian settlement of Cugir, hypothetically identified with Singidava.
Media in category "Dacian tomb of Cugir"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Alba Iulia National Museum of the Union 2011 - Cugir Dacian Warrior Tomb.JPG 1,944 × 2,592; 2.12 MB
- KMM - Dakien Cugir Pferdestirn 1.jpg 2,492 × 912; 525 KB
- KMM - Dakien Cugir Pferdestirn 2.jpg 2,136 × 1,200; 1.09 MB
- KMM - Dakien Cugir Pferdetrense.jpg 2,116 × 1,500; 1.34 MB
- KMM - Dakien Cugir Sica.jpg 2,532 × 741; 444 KB