Category:Daimler Company vehicles
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
- for disambiguation see Daimler
Daimler cars were identified for marketing purposes by the engine's tax rating (Eighteen horsepower, Twenty horsepower, Thirty-Six etc)
and a description of the body-chassis combination.
In 1950 a specially modified car, for export only (a modified Eighteen with all-steel body and a curved grille) was named Consort
and thereafter new models generally received names:
- Sports: Barker Special Sports; Conquest Roadster; SP 250
- Medium: Conquest; 2.5 V8; V8 250
- Large: Consort; Regency; One-O-Four; Majestic; Majestic Major; Sovereign; 4.2; Six
- Flagship: DF400; DK400; DR450; DS420; Double-Six; Eight; Super V8; Super Eight
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Daimler Company buses (10 C, 7 F)
- ► Daimler Lorries (1 C, 7 F)
- ► Daimler Company military vehicles (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Trains Renard (11 F)
Media in category "Daimler Company vehicles"
This category contains only the following file.
- 1962 Daimler SP250 62SP250 @ Trinity Playing Fields,Waterford.jpg 4,896 × 2,752; 7.58 MB