Jump to navigation Jump to search
colony of Scotland (1698–1700) on the isthmus of Panama on the Gulf of Darién, aiming to have a route connecting the Pacific and the Atlantic, abandoned after a siege by Spain
|Instance of||colony (Kingdom of Scotland)|
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished date|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Old maps of the Darien colony (6 F)
Media in category "Darien scheme"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- African Company House, Edinburgh, 18thC.jpg 2,256 × 1,600; 729 KB
- Darien colony.png 903 × 674; 1.01 MB
- Flag of the Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies.svg 750 × 500; 16 KB
- NMSDarienChest.jpg 1,511 × 1,892; 1.51 MB
- The Darien Chest, Royal Museum, Edinburgh.jpg 2,465 × 1,916; 743 KB