tea from the Darjeeling district in West Bengal, India
|Instance of||Geographical indications in India|
|Subclass of||black tea|
|Location||Darjeeling, Darjeeling Sadar subdivision, Darjeeling district, Jalpaiguri division, West Bengal, India|
|Country of origin|
Darjeeling tea, tea from the Darjeeling region in West Bengal, India, has traditionally been prized above all other black teas, especially in the United Kingdom and the countries comprising the former British Empire.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "Darjeeling tea"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Black Tea 2.jpg 3,024 × 4,032; 5.63 MB
- Collecting Tea Leaves in Darjeeling.jpg 691 × 922; 215 KB
- Darjeeling, India, Darjeeling tea in variety, Black tea.jpg 4,032 × 2,688; 8.27 MB
- Darjeeling, India, Darjeeling tea, Black tea.jpg 4,032 × 2,688; 6.88 MB
- TeaGschwendner - tea shop wall of teas.jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 3.01 MB