Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Name in native language||დავით კლდიაშვილი|
|Date of birth||29 August 1862 (in Julian calendar), 1862|
Zeda Simoneti (Kutaisi Governorate, Russian Empire)
|Date of death||24 April 1931, 1931|
Zeda Simoneti (Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union)
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
English: David Kldiashvili or Davit' Kldiašvili (1862–1931) was a Georgian prose-writer whose novels and plays are concentrated on the degeneration of the country’s gentry and the miseries of the peasantry, boldly exposing the antagonisms of Georgian society.
Media in category "David Kldiashvili"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Davit Kldiashvili and Vaja Pshavela.jpg 480 × 640; 73 KB
- Davit Kldiashvili.jpg 413 × 640; 54 KB
- Phantheon409.jpg 1,836 × 3,264; 1.15 MB
- Tbilisi3346.jpg 1,952 × 3,264; 2.48 MB
- Valerian Sidamon-Eristavi. Portrait of Davit Kldiashvili.jpg 800 × 1,039; 159 KB