From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Minneapolis-based Dayton's was one of the leading department stores in the Midwest for nearly a century after its founding in 1902 by George Draper Dayton. In 1969, the Detroit-based J.L. Hudson Company merged with the Dayton Corporation to form the Dayton-Hudson Corporation, adding 21 Michigan-based stores to the total. In 1990, the department store division of Dayton–Hudson (now Target Corporation) acquired Chicago-based Marshall Field's. Both Dayton's and Hudson's retained their individual store names until 2001, when they were united under the Marshall Field's nameplate. Prior to changing its name to Marshall Field's, Dayton's stores numbered 19, serving communities throughout the upper Midwest.
Media in category "Dayton's"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- St. Paul Macy's.jpg 318 KB