English: Dean Castle, Kilmarnock, Scotland, was built in the 14th century. It is very well preserved. It is owned by the city of Kilmarnock and it houses a museum. It is also known by the name of Kilmarnock Castle.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Dean Castle Dower House (2 F)
Media in category "Dean Castle"
The following 30 files are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Dean Castle Gatehouse.JPG 598 KB
- Dean castle history.JPG 325 KB
- Dean castle history.png 522 KB
- Dean castle laigh tower.JPG 634 KB
- Dean castle palace.JPG 619 KB
- Dean Castle Walkway.JPG 703 KB
- Dean Castle.JPG 1.92 MB
- DeanCastle10.jpg 62 KB
- Deanford.JPG 1.3 MB
- Peziza repanda Dean Castle.JPG 1.29 MB
- Peziza repanda.JPG 1.29 MB
- Sep 11th Dean Castle.JPG 581 KB