Category:Deeping St Nicholas
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Deeping St Nicholas, near Spalding in Lincolnshire, England is a village on the A16 road between The Deepings and Spalding. Unlike Market Deeping, which is in South Kesteven, Deeping St Nicholas is in South Holland. The village has a beautiful 19th century stone church, the parish church of St Nicholas. At 7 miles long, the village has the distinction of being the longest in the United Kingdom.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Agriculture in Deeping St Nicholas (2 C, 1 F)
- ► Bridges in Deeping St Nicholas (8 F)
- ► Hop Pole (20 F)
- ► Littleworth railway station (2 F)
- ► Tongue End (1 C, 36 F)
- ► Wind turbines in Deeping St Nicholas (5 F)
Media in category "Deeping St Nicholas"
The following 31 files are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Potato railway Deeping.jpg 178 KB