Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Delves Lane is a small village near Consett, County Durham, England, and is not far from the village of Lanchester. There is a village hall, which was constructed in 1925.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||County Durham, United Kingdom|
Media in category "Delves Lane"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Delves Lane road sign - geograph.org.uk - 104194.jpg 640 × 480; 153 KB
- Bescol premises, Delves Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1418503.jpg 640 × 480; 80 KB
- Crees in field at Delves Lane - geograph.org.uk - 104703.jpg 640 × 480; 119 KB
- Delves Lane Village Hall - geograph.org.uk - 104197.jpg 640 × 480; 114 KB
- Pasture at David's Town - geograph.org.uk - 344032.jpg 640 × 480; 124 KB